New Member and Gamer

Shadowolf

Well, as it says, I'm new to both 40k and the forum. Greetings to all. I have just begun assembling my Marines and am having trouble finding information on a certain Chapter. The Doom Legion. I am building a custom Chapter that is a sub-founding of the Doom Legion. My question is, as a custom chapter of DL, what would I have access to for my Chapter? Also, what and where can I get more information on them and, lastly, how do I go about setting up individual units? (like Canis Wolfborn for the Wolves) Oh and my custom Chapter is called Death's Head. Opinions?

I go to Lexicanum for a lot of info. They don't have much to say about the Doom Legion, unfortunately.

For advice about list building and all that your best bet would be to choose a subforum specific to what codex you're using. It looks like a codex chapter, so the Index Astartes will probably be your "home base" on the B&C and the Tactica section for your codex is here.

For information and critical feedback on a DIY chapter the best place for that is the Liber Astartes, but brace yourself for the raw honesty of that subforum, not to mention the possibility of 9,001 views and no comments. The Liber requires thick skin and patience...

And welcome to the B&C!

Archived