Dreadnought/contemptor bits idea

alex567

Hello, Alex here, I've got an idea for a dreadnought, and this is it:

Take 1 contemptor dread missle launcher, 1 contemptor multi melta and one venerable dreadnought, MASH MASH MASH complete.

So the idea is to mount a contemptor missle launcher on the top of a venerable dreadnought, and a contemptor multi melta to the arm of a dreadnought, the other arm may be some sort of targeting relay thinga majig a mabob, dunno yet, my question for you is, does any one know if a contemptor missle launcehr will fit on a venerable dreadnought, and how well does it look, my second question is, how big is the contemptor multi melta compaired to a venerable dreadnought?

If you have both parts and a venerable a few screenie comparisons would be great, well any screenie comparisons would be great, thanks for your time!

Hey, Alex here, I thought some conversion work would be in order, thanks for the heads up, I'll probably try it at a latter date and just buy a cotemptor instead, dunno wheather to use it as a normal dread, or as a venerable and use the venerable dreads as normal dreads, any ideas?

Archived