New to B&C/ Astral Swords

SaltyOps

Hey there,

My name is Ikaika, I am 21 years old and I am from Hawaii. I have always loved writing fluff for Warhammer 40k and I am now intending to seriously submit some of my work to Black Library. I have always had my own homegrown Chapter called the Astral Swords and I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind telling me what you think about their background story and other details.

Included below is a link to a Warhammer 40k fan on wiki site that I have taken the time to write an article on about the Astral Swords.

http://warhammer40kfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Swords

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback and I look forward to a great time on B&C.

I will be sure to post excerpts from the story when I can and I will have my first painted miniatures before mid January so look forward to those.

Hail and welcome, brother. If you are looking to get comments, criticism and advice for your stories, be sure to post them here (the short stories subforum). If you want more people to check out your chapter, I'd suggest posting that entry here (the Liber Astartes subforum). Bear in mind that there will be varying critique, some members are not known to handle things with kid gloves as other might be. :D

Archived