hello bolter and chainsword!

primarche

hello guys i just wanted to give a quick description of myself and what i do for a living and everything but i might not be a very active person and thats because of my job and i will tell you what i do right now. i am a cpl. in the united states army, 101st airborne assault infantry division 506th company/division and that may sound weird because im a fan of warhammer 40k and i have been ever since i was in highschool about 3 years ago so to me building is a fun hobby and its relaxing and it takes the weight off of my shoulders and relaxes my mind especially when im painting but if you need any help or any advice on anything im always here and you can inbox me. and for those who want to know i have been on 2 armed combat deployments to iraq and one was recently about 5 months ago (ive been back for about a month or month an a half) and yes the troops are back home but i dont think for long as we have started training for jungle warfare and ive heard about rumors about the army rangers deploying to north korea/ south korea but im not sure but once again im jason A. clark a cpl in the 101st airborne so if you need anything let me know! thanks guys!

Welcome Brother. have fun doing what you do. Im glad I'm not in the desert anymore, 15 years of sand, and heat, and stink will make a man crazy. Good thing the move from Pheonix, Arizona to Minnesota was a good trip. ( I bet you were thinking of a different desert huh). Good luck

p.s from your place of location of yout member tag stating your from Macragge, and claiming your Chapter name is Blood Angels, I bet good ole' Marneas was pissed to here you left glorious Macragge, for home sweet hame Baal Secondus.

Hail and welcome, brother. Quite a breathless introduction you have there. B)

haha yea ive just always liked macragge and trust me man if you lived in the desert for 15 years... i was there for 6 months and got sent home after 3 and then redeployed because i was pelted with shrapnel from a roadside bomb heading back up to batallion hq to take a rest and re supply...so that wasnt fun but hell 6 months almost made this 19 year old crazy lol

Curses! Again, you are too quick for me :D

I think our brother spends all his time here, waiting for new prey to mercilessly welcome. Only once in several thousand years can he be beaten, temporarily banished to the land of second post-ment.

In any case, welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, brother!

;)

I kinda think of myself as part of a welcoming commitee, making sure there is someone to greet the newcomers. This is one of the first places I check when I come to B&C, which is sometimes quite often. :lol:

Archived