Hellooooo

Amadeus Baal

Hey Guys!

I came across this most excellent site by accident, it's awesome! I havn't played 40k for years but this site has helped me decide to get back into it. I used to use mostly Blood Angel armies, but am loving the look of the new Grey Knights.

I'm more into the tactical side of gaming and the fantastic background . I never seemed to have the time or will to get into the painting modelling side of the hobby, but there's so many fine models on here, it's quite inspiring and a lil humbling! I also see there seems to be quite a few tournaments around these days, which kinda interest me apart all the that painting and modelling of course. Maybe I will give them ago.

I'm from the Midlands, U.K, I'm training to be a Dentist as a maturish student.

Hail and welcome, brother. Training to be a dentist, eh? Gotta have steady hands for that. Which stands you in great stead for painting and modelling if you fancy delving into that. :D

Thanks for the welcome!

It's a great site. I'm currently putting my old armies through their paces- BA, GK and SW. With a lot of help from all the great advice on here.

It's more a case of getting the time to paint these days, with things like Gf, kids, beer, footy and study getting in the way :confused:

Though with all these awesome new models out since I last played, my paintbrush fingers are getting a lil itchy.

Archived