Conquer the universe! Pre-heresy space marines.

Nice Sgt, looks very similar to TemplarsCrusade01 ;)

IT'S TEMPLARSCRUSADE01! Man it came exactly like him, wow, GL on the you no what if you don't want me to spoil the secret.

;)

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/SteffenSJensen/Pre-heresy%20Imperial%20Fists/DSC04327copy.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/SteffenSJensen/Pre-heresy%20Imperial%20Fists/DSC04334copy.jpg

First off, that both those Terminators look rad. That chap on the right though, oh man. I love him, I really do. Second, when did Dorn become a bad-ass? Seriously, I must have missed a memo. Third and final, please do these guys justice. Please, pretty please lavish pure liquid love onto these guys. They deserve it. No pressure!

-Tarvik

Thanks Tarvik, and FYI orn was always a badass ;D hehe

I'll try and do them justice when I paint them as well, you have my word :P

Hello.

Can you tell me how you paint the base of your minis?

What colors do you use?

Do you use an airbrush?

Thank you for your answers.

Yeah sure, I basecoat the bases in the old GW foundation paint khheri brown, and then I highlight up to around 50/50 of khemri brown and white with my airbrush to get some depth in the base. Then I just drybrush with white :) Simple as that :D

No problem mate ;) I might do a tutorial on the bases at some point if there's anyone interested, from building to finish ;)

Yes-yes! Now-soon! :P

Edit-

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/SteffenSJensen/Pre-heresy%20Imperial%20Fists/DSC04311copy.jpg

This wouldn't have anything to do with Templars? Crusading? And do the numbers 01 have anything to do with it? ;)

To hell with the bases, you need to knock out a step by step tutorial, with pics, on how you do faces; that is the best bare helmed marine I've ever seen, bar none.

So much great work in here, man. Keep it up!

To hell with the bases, you need to knock out a step by step tutorial, with pics, on how you do faces; that is the best bare helmed marine I've ever seen, bar none.

So much great work in here, man. Keep it up!

100% agreed. Excellent work :D

Ludovic

• 2 weeks later...
Second, when did Dorn become a bad-ass? Seriously, I must have missed a memo.

It took TDA to make him that way. I'm pretty sure there are only a handful of hobbyists who could have done it, such was the task :)

Thanks man, that is a huge compliment ;) I strife to make him a propper sized army as well so he can assert his dominance as the most awesome primarch of them all ;)

Congrats on winning the competition, you Truly deserved to win and u did, congrats again.

Thanks mate!

And yeah my model took the victory in

Here's the model finished with the last details:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/SteffenSJensen/Pre-heresy%20Imperial%20Fists/Intropiccopy.jpg

It was a great competition with a lot of great entries, and to everyone who's following my thread here I can strongly recommend visiting TemplarsCrusade01's youtube channel as it's jam-packed with awesome (mostly horus heresy) content!

Great work TDA :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know where you got the open right hand from the Veteran that you posted a few pages back (the one with the FW Character Conversion Set sword in his left hand and with the Rapier gunner body).

Cheers,

Ludovic

Great work TDA :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know where you got the open right hand from the Veteran that you posted a few pages back (the one with the FW Character Conversion Set sword in his left hand and with the Rapier gunner body).

Cheers,

Ludovic

Cheers mate ;)

That particular hand is from the fw tank crew guy with the binoculars/targeting thingie, it's the hand that rests on the cupola :)

Archived