Greetings my friends

Vazzy

Well, I probably should've done this when I first joined but whatever. I've been playing for about six months now, ever since I discovered all my friends played.Being a brash 16 year old I quickly dumped all my job money into a 3000 pt army. Ironically I chose Dark Angels, but only run Greenwing. At both tourneys I've played I've been tabled, but I'm one of those irritating people who doesn't quit until you've killed every model. I quickly discovered the B&C, but failed to make an account until I felt like posting my short story(see my sig). I even got most of group on here. I get games in regularly and they help me realize how bad I am but I don't really care, I just play to have fun. And that's Brother Vazzy for you.

Oh vazzy, you are silly. You're not bad, just need more direction on how to effectively stop your opponent instead of making them stumble. You did excellent at the tournament I held, a lot of fun to play against and did a great job roadblocking. I give even your marines in dresses props to being sturdy and stubborn as Angels should be.

Courage and Honour and may the Emperor's Light shine your way to wetting your blade with the enemies blood.

^^^

I was really only talking about the other one I played in. It was bad bad bad. But I've improved my list appropriately and will give it another go.

Speaking of skulltakers, when are you hosting the next one?

Archived