Dark Angels Tribute

Grim_Reaper46

Nothing says "monastic, secretive chapter of introspective warriors" like metal. :P

That said, wonderful modding work. Now if we could get some more modding done so the lines become more DAish... ;)

Anyway, I think many people here would be grateful if you shared the modded files. ;)

Yep just added the modded files ^_^ be honored to share. Plus have fun with the frostmourne sword to from WoW lich King. Fixed the error, replaced the old link with the new one. Took three full days to get the music video perfect...We needed a boost of morale.

Great work! I know how much time it takes to mod stuff like this so I completely understand what you mean by having to spend 2 and a half months working on this! It seems to have paid off too! I didnt see any of the BT/GK you mentioned in the details of the video, are those just in the modded files but not the video? Either way, awesome!

Nice! I am totally going to play through campaign once again with this mod.

Redownload the mediafire file. I reposted the link. I forgot to take out the files that removed the health bar :) for the music video but with the new link the Ultramarine fury symbol is now a Dark Angel symbol. The DLC f*cked it up and made it bright green.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7235vcjacj28p09

Great work! I know how much time it takes to mod stuff like this so I completely understand what you mean by having to spend 2 and a half months working on this! It seems to have paid off too! I didnt see any of the BT/GK you mentioned in the details of the video, are those just in the modded files but not the video? Either way, awesome!

Well the plan originally was to include the last cut scenes of the grey knights taking him away but when I started to construct the music video totally underestimated the timing for the cut scenes. When you play the campaign with the Dark Angels mod, the grey knights will be walking out with the Thrax. Mira is a blonde :P So I just ended the music video like he sacrificed himself for the Chapter.

Well, hell. If that doesn't make somebody want to work on their Dark Angels, nothing will. :mellow: Now, where's that paint brush...

I'm still not done with my Master of the Ravenwing :P

Well done.

Also, a metal song about D-Day... ??? That gets it some points too.

One of the favorite songs, I carry the lyrics while I'm in boot.

Archived