Hello B&C...again

Holden

Hi All,

Been playing 40k since 1996 and mostly played Space Wolves, Black Templar or Blood Angels. Now I play mostly Black Templar and Blood Angels.

I last signed in on here in 2003 with a different name, and changed -I deleted old account -, now I have been learning a lot over the last few weeks reading the boards after a long time away (from the B&C and the game).

Thanks.

Welcome back friend,

If you have been reading, you should probly stop over and look at the Official Rules

We dont allow multiple accounts. So while I do welcome you back Im going to have to ask you to talk with the admins so we can get your screen names figured out.

Im quite confused by that, since weve never had an option to delete old accounts. What was its name?

Grey Mage, maybe my language is wrong. I never "Reactivated" the old account after changing my email. I want to respect the rules. Just tell me what you want me to do...happy to comply. As of right now, I can't find or pull up any info that the old account is still there, so I thought it was deleted by you guys....(it was Wulfinus Maximus, i think) I'd rather keep this one, but if you need me to go back I will gladly.

I was just trying to say hello...so hi everybody. Guess I should have just said hi...

Its fine, youre not in any serious trouble- Im just trying to get the matter figured out so you dont get in trouble down the road is all.

I dont mean to come across as rude or overbearing so please dont take it that way.

Archived