Hello all

grumabeth

Hi all i have been into 40k since 2000 and have had many armys over the years. when i went to uni 3 years ago my intrest dwindled due to time money girlfreind etc and i had many failed attempts to start back with the hobby but just settled with keeping up with the new updates and BL. i joined up for b&c awhile ago but personal life again took over. so now im going to jump into it again as iv been given a mass of marines just undercoated. so after much indecision iv decided to go with ultrasmurfs (mainly because of the awesome honour guard champion model i received) now i know they get a lot of bad press but after years of slating them, i saw a beautifully painted army and have decided to take the plunge with a UM third company army :). now im off to bother the ultramarine forums :)

Happy new year

Good Marrow and welcome brother! The Emperor's finest welcome you to the ranks. Olisredan point the link to us already, I am sure you can find your way. As Dorothy always sang.."Just fallow the yellow brick road" See you on the battlefield.

Glory to Ultramar!!! Courage and Honour.

Hello and welcome I'm new my self here also and decided to just say hey and welcome to you also ^^ instead of opening another thread.

Ah, a hail and welcome to you too, brother! (And a happy new year, also.) :huh:

Archived