Kaboom ahoy!

Hello Brothers, I've been around here a few days now, but thought it was proper to introduce myself.

My name's Raven, Im a guy (just letting ya know, since Americans have told me that Raven is a girl's name over there or something), Im mostly Scottish, a little bit of Greek, currently on exile in Greece, im a college student studying comic book art, 21 years old and I like cutesy animals, guns and long walks on the beach with redhaired girls.

I play Black Templars, currently making some sort of BA Dreadnought army (Trying to figure out which successor chapter they'll be) and Necrons. Im new really, I made a half-assed attempt back in 09 to start playing, got some BT models, gave up cause I had to move in some godforsaken rock in the middle of nowhere, and now a couple of months back I REALLY REALLY got into the whole thing again.

Awes-um-er-est forum evah, glad to join ya!

The Emprah protects. Or so they tell me. ;)

Welcome mate! Good to see more Scots around (I'm not Scottish, but I do like them, so I may like you too ;)) and your enthusiasm is indeed inspiring ;)

I've been around here a few days now, but thought it was proper to introduce myself.

I've been on here for nearly three years and I've never introduced myself properly here ;)

Enjoy your time here!

Ludovic

Archived