Evening all

Dante Silas

Well... title and description pretty much say it all with this. I'm from the south of England, 21 years old and I've been playing Warhammer and Warhammer 40K for ten years now, with an army of Dark Elves, small High Elves force, Space Marines, Grey Knights and now a Space Wolves army which I have quite literally just started. I'm an avid roleplayer, both written and live action, I'm an amateur writer hoping to break into writing for Black Library. I write in other genres as well, and not just stories based in the Warhammer worlds.

Computer games and music are two other things that tend to take up my time. I have a 360 so if you'd like my gamertag then feel free to ask, and with music it tends to revolve around bands such as Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Within Temptation and others. I am an anime fan along with World Cinema especially from China and Japan. I watch the more mainstream films as well, but lately I've been hooked on movies such as The Empress and her Warriors, Three Kingdoms and Fearless.

Apart from that, I cannot think of what else to add. Ask if you have any questions, and I shall answer.

Welcome to the B&C, and good intro! If you haven't already checked it out, in the Other Games forum there are a couple of threads about gamer tags and such in relation to Space Marine and other related games. There is also a fiction area in the Librarium to post your own work. Again, welcome to the B&C, and I encourage you to post your models and paint schemes in either the WIP forum or the Hall of Honor.

Also: Iron Maiden rocks!

Welcome to the B&C, brother!

I roleplay as well, though I 'cheat' and use World of Warcraft to achieve it, being a bit of a lonely git in real life. Good to see more people going beyond simply shooting things in games. ;)

Hail Brother, The Emperor protects. B+C seems to me to be a preety awsoem community, They have helped me with a few queries. I'm new to Marines, so as far as power armour goes i'm a newb. But I'm always glad to see more fresh blood on here :) Especially ones with great taste in music ;D (I'm a strong Maiden follower). Anyhow, enjoy your stay my freind, and may the Emperors guiding light keep you away from the forces of the Ruinous powers of Chaos.

Dave

Archived