Librarium Painting Challenge 2012

Dosjetka

A Titan!? Now here is a man who takes his army seriously :D Much respect to you Seahawk! I dropped out of the challenge, I dont think my painting is up to snuff, I'm happy with the mini, but its not Comp worthy guys. :/ sorry about that

Dave

Yep! Keep entering as much as you want ;)

I'm sure some of the others have me beat. I went through the list to see what the competition looks like, and some produced hefty challenges of their own:

Elric Silvercoat - 7 vehicles (4 LR's)

Holden - 45 dudes

Archon_77 - 3 large vehicles, 11 dudes

Brother Dakath - 52 dudes

Res Ipsa Loquitar - 60 dudes, 7 vehicles

alex567 - 41 dudes, 3 vehicles

empchildrenbob - 61 dudes, 4 vehicles

Saphappysucker - 47 dudes, 5 vehicles

-Max- - 15 vehicles

Khornehunter57x - 89 dudes, 8 vehicles

Will they complete theirs like I will? Only time will tell :P

Yep! Keep entering as much as you want ;)

I'm sure some of the others have me beat. I went through the list to see what the competition looks like, and some produced hefty challenges of their own:

Elric Silvercoat - 7 vehicles (4 LR's)

Holden - 45 dudes

Archon_77 - 3 large vehicles, 11 dudes

Brother Dakath - 52 dudes

Res Ipsa Loquitar - 60 dudes, 7 vehicles

alex567 - 41 dudes, 3 vehicles

empchildrenbob - 61 dudes, 4 vehicles

Saphappysucker - 47 dudes, 5 vehicles

-Max- - 15 vehicles

Khornehunter57x - 89 dudes, 8 vehicles

Will they complete theirs like I will? Only time will tell :jaw:

Can we not count Khornehunter57x as one of our own? Didn't he used to frequent this forum? :)

Will they complete theirs like I will? Only time will tell B)
Is that a challenge I hear, Princeps? ;)

Can we not count Khornehunter57x as one of our own? Didn't he used to frequent this forum? ;)
Aww, you guys remember me! :tu:

He's clearly stated as being part of the Index Astartes forum, so no ;)
Sorry, guys, but Ludovic is right. As the Doom Legion aren't specified as Ultramarine successors, I had to make the vow for the IA. Can I make it up to you lot by painting up a couple Ultramarines and a few Primogenitors for next year's LPC?

Reposted from the original signup thread

I, roooooot of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rhino/Razorbacks and an Ironclad Dreadnought* on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: WIP thread here

*With my first ever freehanded banner design!

You know what, I am flying through this so I am going to update my pledge to include some other projects that need finishing.

I, roooooot of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to additionally paint 1 full tactical squad, plus 1/2 of an unfinished tactical squad and 4 heavy weapon marines.

Continuously updated WIP thread here.

Could I get away with entering a scratch-built Warhound Titan? Got a friend from a guard forum sending me templates through Email so I'm wondering if I'd be allowed? Oh... and according to him... He's building two for roughly £3.....

He's clearly stated as being part of the Index Astartes forum, so no :lol:
Sorry, guys, but Ludovic is right. As the Doom Legion aren't specified as Ultramarine successors, I had to make the vow for the IA. Can I make it up to you lot by painting up a couple Ultramarines and a few Primogenitors for next year's LPC?

Fair is fair I suppose. We would be happy to have you flying our colours next year matey. Of course, this main result in me being melted by the Index Astartes Mods for poaching their brethren!

Just a reminder gents - there's one week left to make your vow. So there's still time to do it.

If you've already made a vow, please make sure that it is accurate and that any thread you've created to show your progress is linked to in the first post here.

Thank you!

Archived