Hey all!

xscotteex

Evening everyone!

Im a long time hobbyist (is that a word?) and general wargaming fan. During my early teens I dabbled in many different citadel games and a few Rackham games (back when the bank of mum and dad was open). Now i'm older I havnt really had time to get back in to what I used to love. But this year will take a turn, I am going to make time and vow to finish off a decent size Space Marine.

I think as ive grown up and matured I'll be able to knuckle down and get a decent army churned out. Heavily themed army is my approach, so i'll be attempting to write a fair bit of fluff and even some original artwork to accompany my company.

At the moment i'm thinking small (don't want to make it too daunting) and would probably want to look into joining a club in the near future

Which leads me on to my next point.

Im from South/ West Yorkshire around the Pontefract area and Im looking for a fun mature community....

Anywho, see you all around,

Scott

Hello there!

Good to see more dedicated hobbyists around ;) May I ask, what Chapter are you thinking of doing? Your own DIY Chapter or a known GW-made one?

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open for your project thread ;)

Cheers,

Ludovic

I'm looking around at the moment. My main ideal is something predominately dark yet very striking, a contradiction I know. My old club when I was younger had a great guy who had a simple yet amazing looking purple doyen chapter. Pity I can't remember the name though haha.

Scott

Archived