My Crapy Webcam Video!

Mercy 0f Spades

Howdy guys! Look at this super poor quality webcam vid about me talking about stuff I'm going to do.... no seriously, check it out.

I'm sooooo looking forward to doing Batreps for my new Dark Angels army!!!!!! w00t! I'm seething with excitement!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2589456731921

Looking forward to seeing your . I might have to try this out as well, but editing the videos would be very tedious with the amount of cursing my friends and I do. We are some vulgar people.

I feel you brother. When my gang plays we use some questionable language. Couple of them have been kicked out of tourneys because of it.

Back on topic: Look forward to the batreps, the concept is interesting.

It's funny that you mention Vulgarity because it seems that a great many batreps have to get edited because of that. Now that I think about, our club members don't really have a lot issues with language. I guess that will be a good thing!

Doing video batreps will most definitely be a big change for us. For over a year now I've been making batreps using pictures instead of vid for my Tyranid army. People love them but they just take so stinkin long to make! Sometimes I'm at it for 5 to 6 hours (a ton of pictures and very descriptive) before I get a finished product that I'm happy with. I hope that with a camcorder my time will be cut at least in half. Besides, now my viewers will get to hear the all of our stupid jokes lol. Sometimes we just can't stop laughing lol

While we're on the topic of Batreps and the Dark Angels, I've noticed that there are hardly any Greenwing batreps on YouTube. Every time I type in "Dark Angels Battle Report" or the equivalent I get a ton of Deathwing vids and maybe one or two Ravenwing. What gives? Is there no love for the Greenwing? If so I certainly hope to change that! I really think that a strong Greenwing core with a dash of Deathwing and Ravenwing really captures to "soul" of the DA. I'm going to try to record every game I play using my new Dark Angels army and who knows? Maybe it will get some love for the guys!

One thing that I do know is that there will be a TON of plasma weapons on my side :) So whiter I melt their face off or mine we're going to have a good time!

I normally game in GW so as you can imagine, swearing gets kept to a quiet minimum, but it was only the other day that a GW staff accidently swore right in front of a kid. He styled it out thought by reasoning that 'Knobhead' isn't a swear, just crude and anyway, he was referring to the Ork 'Nob' ;D

I'm sure my games with my friends were full of obscene vulgarity, but then we were teenagers, and if anyone loves an inappropriate swear, it's a teen.

So long as you avoid the horrible 'C', and use the 'F' very sparingly you needn't worry too much about editing the swears out, you'll find worse on YouTube, and I'm sure even younger players hear much worse elsewhere without even paying it much attention.

I'm looking forward to seeing those BatReps, make sure you record the game as it's going down, not just at the end of each turn. You probably don't want the whole game in the report, just highlights.

People who play to win, take Deathwing armies. People who play for fun, and win because they're good, take mixed wing armies. YouTube (And the internet) is full of people who just want the win.

Ahh a plasma army? there's a fair few of them on this board, I've had bad experiences with Plasmas from my days of Black Templars, So I rely on Meltas and power weapons xD

I'm looking forward to seeing those BatReps, make sure you record the game as it's going down, not just at the end of each turn.

I know what you mean. It seems everywhere I look there are only these types of battle reports. I hope to do a much more informative/entertaining style of batrep.

Archived