Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.
I am not sure what you mean.

Memberships to what exactly? :)

The B&C is open to anyone but Xenos loving scum!

I was talking about the monthly donation. Guess membership wasn't quite the right word I was looking for yesterday!

Made my donation. Glad to help out!

After all, where else do I get such a wonderful fix whenever I need my daily dose of power armoured inspiration? I might not post a lot, but I sure do like the superb quality painted mini's on this site. I love reading the liber for interesting chapter ideas! I could go on and on, but you get my drift.

Keep up the excellent work!

And thank you all for making the community here a wonderful experience.

We reached our objective!

Everyone who donated and said they will donate ... Thank you :D

We saw some outstanding generosity from some individuals who donated hundreds of dollars and some heart warming moments where some of our younger members got their dads to send in their pocket money! ... People in far away places who we had to arrange special ways for them to donate and oddly a guy who I found lives nearby who handed over his money personally.

It didn't matter how much or little you donated, the important fact is you DID. You stood up and did something to help your fellow hobbyists, you gave back to your hobby for all the hours of amusement it gives you. That is the reason why I run and in the main pay for the B&C, because like you I wanted to help other people interested in my hobby.

Well now the interesting (read "hard work") begins, I will be arranging a new server, configuring and preparing it for the B&C and then carefully transferring the board over to it. Given the admin team commitments and jobs it is likely to take place in early March / late February.

When it is all done, you will be more than welcome to come and breathe some life into our new home ;)

Once again ...

Thank you on behalf of the B&C

David Johnston

"Brother Argos"

B&C Admin

I'm on the dole (social security) so I'm not in a position to donate, but I'd just like to say a personal thank you on behalf of all of us who will benefit thanks to others' generosity. I haven't been registered long, but I've been a lurker on here for a couple of years now and the sheer wealth of information and mental stimulation this place provides is priceless.

Thank You All :D

I wanted to donate but didn't have the money (paying of engadement ring, saving for house et al.) but rest assured that when I can I shall become a subscriber. This site has helped me so much and has been my favourite, in fact only, lurking ground for many years.

I wanted to donate but didn't have the money (paying of engadement ring, saving for house et al.) but rest assured that when I can I shall become a subscriber. This site has helped me so much and has been my favourite, in fact only, lurking ground for many years.

Seconded (not the exact same reasons though)... I'm happy to be a member of this great community and hope that the changes make this place even better!

Archived