Restart to my allwing DA Army

Burias-Drak'shal

Thanks Harleqvin! Hadnt thought of that! Have to give that a try... maybe i could use a banner to cover the spot at after times...!

That's a great idea. I wanted to magnetise the cyclone on my contemptor but didn't want a visible join when it wasn't in use so I've just left it off so far. I'll make a little icon to go in the same place.

I do not have exp in magnetizing but I have to say sth else: that's a VERY nice collection of Deathwing you got there!

...and Blood Angels as allies ? count me in :) After our beloved chapter the Sons of Sanguinius are my 2nd favourite ones !

I do not have exp in magnetizing but I have to say sth else: that's a VERY nice collection of Deathwing you got there!

...and Blood Angels as allies ? count me in :) After our beloved chapter the Sons of Sanguinius are my 2nd favourite ones !

Thanks! Deathwing is alittle larger now as well as still have to sort out my tartoros terminators! Did set out to have most of the company done, and it seems to be heading that way!

In my eyes i always think BA & DA go together as thats how i first came across them in the same codex a long time ago now!

Archived