Good Afternoon

Llagos_Tyrant

Afternoon everyone, or whatever it happens to be where you are, I felt the need to come out, post, join the community and confess to lurking this forum the last few weeks and really enjoying reading things from afar. After a failed registration with my yahoo email, it seems that this is finally working and I can get back into a GW community after a multiple year hiatus when my local store closed.

So a bit about me/my gaming habits is in order I find. I first got into the hobby, in love with the Iron Warriors and Thousand Sons. After discovering their darker nature however, and the tragedy of the Thousand Sons affliction and their cruel masters, I turned to the light of the Imperium to make a Thousand Sons based Chapter with post heresy colours. Plans to add in the Thousand Sons helmets never really came about until I finally indulged myself and bought a box of the Thousand Sons, and mixed one of their heads with my Chapter Master, whose Chapter background has since been forgotten. After years of scraping by in Dawn of War and my own fluff writing for a few different forces, I've come back to the hobby with a need to paint, play, and conquer.

For those who play Warhammer Fantasy, I've never been able to hold down a solid force. Starting off with the Dark Elves, I moved to Chaos, bounced back to Dark Elves and then found myself in an Orc band. Variety is the spice of life.

I'm going to see about putting up my DIY chapter up on the site in the next little bit so hopefully you'll see more of me in the near future. If anyone wants to see my first idea for an army list, and the first proper list I've ever put together and will be building to, you can find it here. Comments, Critique and Suggestions are very welcome.

Have a Good One!

My my, you're one to talk, what with your new and obviously Xenos sympathies. *Pokes with walking stick*

At least my Xenos ermm- allies aren't living in a world of lies and decay :o

Ludovic

Archived