Ive been lurking around here for a while so I figured I would finally stop being anti-social, make an account and do some posting.

Im 30 and from New England, specifically South Boston, MA. My history with 40k started when I went to a hobby shop with a friend in 96' and saw some people playing. The scope of what was going on blew me away but the rules, size of the game and real lack of people within my circle of friends at the time kept me away from actually playing, as well as a few other things in my life at the time. Throughout all the years 40k was always somewhere in my peripheral and I wanted to play but I never did. I did however pick up the books, play the DoW series and more recently the Space Marine game so Im a huge fan of the fluff. After reading nearly the whole black library, finally about 8 months ago started painting my own mini's and playing. When I started reading the books I latched right on to the Space Wolves (maybe it has to do with me being a metalhead haha). So when I finally decided to start playing I knew it would be with the Sons of Russ. I will admit I do have a small Death Co. contingent but I dont really play with them hardly ever. I really like the fluff behind the Death Co and the models look great...except astorath's nipples :) I really dont see myself playing with anything but the Wolves on a regular basis but who knows.

Outside of playing 40k and related stuff I play alot of video games, PC and PS3, if anyone at any time wants to get my PSN or anything just PM me and ill be more than happy to do some gaming with you. I snowboard as much as possible (I did the ski bum thing for 3 years), I watch too much hockey, im a goalie on a beer league hockey team and I play drums in a death metal band. I also recently went back to school, due to the lack of work in my trade, for fire science and im trying to be a fire fighter. Thats a big enough wall of text I think but if anyone wants to know something feel free to ask. See you all around the forums.

FOR RUSS, FOR THE ALLFATHER, FOR FENRIS!!!!!

As a fan of the Thousand Sons, I'm disappointed over your allegiance to the Space Wolves, but as a loyalist Chapter it's always good to see a fellow Imperial player.

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, from one NFG to another. :)

Do you have any pictures of your models?

Edit - By the way, you'll find a good deal of discussion on all things Space Wolves, here.

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword, brother! The Space Wolves forum will doubtlessly be happy to welcome you, though they will probably force you to enter into some barbaric rite involving (Vast quantities of) beer to prove yourself. :)

Hail and welcome, brother! Here you'll find many like-minded people and a community that, imho, is one of the best at comraderie, support and general light-hearted discussion. That's not to say we don't sometimes have heated discussions or that everybody gets along perfectly but I'd wager you'll like it here. I would offer my PSN, but at the moment my PS3 is on the dining room table still being fixed. :lol:

Anyhoo, as pointed out by our erstwhile novitiate, GrimApostle , the Space Wolf forum is thataway. Any questions, just ask. :D

Archived