Forge World Models

Hi guys, I'm really after the "MAGISTER SEVRIN LOTH CHIEF LIBRARIAN OF THE RED SCORPIONS" model off forge world to convert into a Blood Angels Librarian but I only want the one guy. Was just wondering if anyone kew of any reliable sites to get the individual mini from instead of shelling out to buy the whole squad to only use the one model.. As cool as he looks I cant justify spending £37 + bits for the one guy lol.

Any way any help you can give will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Fatbudda

Lol cheers, thought I'd looked at the bits box and kits and kits.. Clearly not hard enough.

Thanks for the help, should make for a bad ass Libby! Any idea how hard it is to file down resin, since I'd need to get rid of the scropion on his shoulder.

Lol cheers, thought I'd looked at the bits box and kits and kits.. Clearly not hard enough.

Thanks for the help, should make for a bad ass Libby! Any idea how hard it is to file down resin, since I'd need to get rid of the scropion on his shoulder.

If they have him, it won't be for long. Every time he's been restocked, afaik, he's sold out within a day or two. The onloy other option is to try ebay.

Both his shoulder pads are separate, so you can just swap either or both out with blood angel versions.

You are better off buying the entire set and palming off the veterans online yourself, easily pick up £5-10 each....

hmm.. suppose you could be right and if I'm lucky they may pay for them self lol.

@cooperviser (not sure how to add a second quote on my phone) suppose I could try file it first since I like the pad just not the scorpion and then swap it out if it goes wrong lol.

Cheers guys

Archived