opinions on Land Raider text

Hey all,

I'm doing my own chapter and I want to have a Land Raider Redeemer as the Chapter Master's (or High Master of Sanctuary, as my chapter master is called) personal vehicle.

Basically I'm keeping the dragons/flames idea from the salamanders and what I thought would be cool is to hand write the charm of making on the Land Raider as its also known as "calling the Dragon's Breath" in the film Excalibur.

its old irish or Gaelic or something, so it would look nice in a good scripty font. The words are "Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha" which means "Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making."

I think it would look cool but just wanted some feedback

Thats a very good question...

Initially I thought I could sort of snake it down the front-side armor, between the front of the vehicla and the access point - not sure I could do that now.

My other thought was to write it along the top edge...sort of along the cover of the tracks...either half down one side and half down the other or maybe have it on the one side and double line it.

I think I will need to wait until I get the LR (should come in the post on Tuesday hopefully) and build it...see what spaces I have

That does sound like a cool idea...tho I think it could be hard to get exactly right!

Well, I got my redeemer through the post yesterday so I'll be putting it together over the weekend I imagine...once the shell has been done then I should be able to better see what sort of space I have to work with

Archived