instant mold, oyumaru, polymorph etc

So I just bought some instant mold from cool mini or not. if you don't know it then here is a link

Link

i've got a few idea to play with but i was wondering if anyone else has anything interesting or creative to offer.

One thing i'm pretty excited to try is this: i'm going to mould the banner from the grey knights box and cast it in green stuff, once it is half set i'm going to cut and reshape it into a cape/cloak to hang around the shoulders of my knight of flame.

any other cool ideas?

How big are those blocks?

As I would like to use it to create rhino fronts for my little tanks, but these look like the front of a rhino (The bit where the normal ones have the small windows between the track bits.) would require 2 bits and I doubt that would turn out very well.

Or can you heat it, lump it into one big shape and then use it?

you can reuse it and yeah it can all join into one if you want, you can buy it as little balls in a tub and they all stick together, FYI i would advise not going with CMON, they repackage oyumaru and jack the price up a lot, if you can find the other stuff it is much cheaper.

I used it to make copies of combi-meltas for my Sternguard. Also to make copies of pre-made resin bases.

@henrywalker; I did the same. It never even occurred to me to look for an alternative. Which sucks because it takes forever to get stuff from CMON.

Archived