Command Squad question

Captain Semper

Yes he can, it's mentioned in the FAQ, and a few other places, I can't remember exactly where, but if you look, you'll find it.

My command squad standard bearer, just has a back banner, and bolt pistol + power sword.

Yes he can, it's mentioned in the FAQ, and a few other places, I can't remember exactly where, but if you look, you'll find it.

My command squad standard bearer, just has a back banner, and bolt pistol + power sword.

Thx mate!

the exact wording is something like "Yes, because they are extrodinary individuals. Make sure you WYSIWYG though!"

not the funniest line in an FAQ, that honour goes to the Ogres. The one about ravenwing chaplains and libbies always makes me giggle, then curse.

OK another question:

I know there is no such thing as a Command squad Sergeant, but I always thought there should be one - even if his stats and load-out options are identical to everybody elses... Do you think it will look completely out of place if one member of the command squad carries a back banner? It is still a military unit after all, it has to have a leader!!!

What'd you guys think?

Archived