Need advice for Master of the Ravenwing Landspeeder

Mercy 0f Spades

Howdy B&C!

I just went and dropped a lot of money on a Landraider, Ravenwing Battleforce box, Librarian on bike, and a TON of command squad bits. Before buyer's remorse sets in I'd like to ask the chapter what is the best twin linked Assault Cannon to use for a MotR Landspeeder conversion? I've got my eyes on the Stormraven Gunship or the Razorback. Do you have any experience in thi? Could you help me make that important decision? lol

Thanks guys

Look at the instruction book and look in the box. There are 4 assault cannons in the box and the instructions show you how to make that a twin-linked version for the MotRW speeder.

The ravenwing battleforce box is one of the best if not the best box for the money.

Look at the instruction book and look in the box. There are 4 assault cannons in the box and the instructions show you how to make that a twin-linked version for the MotRW speeder.

The ravenwing battleforce box is one of the best if not the best box for the money.

That is pretty impressive! Thanks guys. Y'all saved me some money. Now then, time for buyer's remorse... lol

The battle force has the components needed to make the speeder exactly as depicted in the codex pic.Twin linked assault cannons,little angels,

x-box huge book and all.No need to convert really,just slap on a regular speeder the parts,make an awesome marine to depict the guy and all set.

Archived