The Primarchs, 2012

Augustus

From Gav Thorpe's Blog:

Of the Lion and the Heresy…

Can’t get enough Dark Angels action? Big fan of the Horus Heresy? Desperate to know just what the Lion got up to after his encounter with Konrad Curze in Savage Weapons?

Starting with the next issue of Hammer and Bolter, you can get a preview serialisation of my novella from The Primarchs anthology, The Lion. Not convinced? Here’s what Aaron Dembski-Bowden had to say about it:

I loved The Lion, man.

I just f**king loved it, start to finish. I think it’s the best thing you’ve ever written.

Lots of manlove to you, if I didn’t have a baby on the way already I would want to bear yours,*

Aaron

Of course, Aaron could be going insane, what with his imminent spawning, but the only way to prove him wrong is to read the novella for yourselves. And do you want to wait until June? Really?

from: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...t&p=2991963

He says a "preview serialization", key word "preview". I wonder if this means the 3 parts we get in H&B are only part of a larger story for the Lion? There are only 4 novellas in The Primarchs whereas previous anthologies have had twice that many short stories. Also, the term "novella" is a short novel/long short story after all.

Archived