My Master of the Recruits

Vazzy

So, for my short story,( see my signature) I model almost every character mentioned. And since a certain Captain Semper has attached himself to the third company, I felt the need to model him.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7192/6796643494_20a9f185dc_z.jpg

428250_371471196204237_100000240782978_1395027_1548074176_n by vazzy2012, on Flickr

He is actually supposed to have two power swords, but I could not find a way to do this that I liked. One is on his back, and the other in hand. He has a Deathwing shoulder plate to represent him as a veteran, and an Iron Halo as befit a captain. It's not quite finished but very close!!

What do ya think?

If I only looked anything like that in real life - all my problems would be solved :D It's one angry dude!

Excellent pose Vazzy! Although two swords would look top, this gun barrel is a scary, scary thing! Even for Tyranids :)

Very tidy job and well done! BTW, it's not clear from the pic, is it camo on the trousers?

If I only looked anything like that in real life - all my problems would be solved :D It's one angry dude!

Excellent pose Vazzy! Although two swords would look top, this gun barrel is a scary, scary thing! Even for Tyranids :)

Very tidy job and well done! BTW, it's not clear from the pic, is it camo on the trousers?

I'm glad you like it. After all you've done for the LPC I figured you deserved some acknowledgement. And it is indeed camo on his pants.

Archived