Modern Military Appearance Marines

I know I've seen photos on the internet of other peoples' take on PA troops with a current-era military/SWAT appearance, but I can't recall where I saw them, nor what their creator named them. Can anybody point me in the right direction on this?

No, that's not the particular chapter I was thimkimg of, but thanks for reminding me of these guys! I've seen these before but had forgotten about them entirely. Great conversion ideas to be had with them.

I'm more specifically trying to locate a very SWAT looking space marine scheme, dark blue or black, lots of pouches for ammo and gear, quite a lot of what looked to be IR goggles, etc.

There was one guy who used to be on here that used the marine corps logo for his thing, and some of the raven guard players use the green night vision effect on their marines, but other than that, you might be thinking of a guardsmen army that can definately be described the same way, and they are over on warseer..

There was a ... Chapter 999, if I recall correctly, whose appearance was heavily influenced by modern military. I think their color scheme was all-over olive green, but they had a lot of kit added to help reinforce the present-day-soldier look. Lots of really cool conversions, as I recall.

EDIT: Found it, Chapter 999. Color scheme is green and black, so I misremembered. :P Still a really neat army.

Archived