Old hand, new face.

Hello everyone.

As seems to be the trend, I've been lurking around here and using the Librarium/Painter etc. for a good while without adding anything constructive, but with a recent (more concrete) switch to power armour I thought I'd get involved.

I've got experience with the fluff and army planning stage of pretty much every codex for every race released since the 3rd edition BRB, though my painting's still pretty dreadful and I haven't got much gaming experience (despite the last 10 years plus of being involved in the hobby), so you'll all likely be getting spammed soon enough with the customary "dear God help me" threads. That said, I'm currently knee-deep in crafting my own loyalist marines chapter so hopefully with the right inspiration that should all change. I'm also into writing my own fluff on any scale and I've had a novel-length work published on the internet before, so I'm keen to get involved with fan-fic on the B&C.

Essentially, very glad to be here, don't know why it's taken so long and thanks for having me!

- Naz.

Hail and welcome, brother!

...so you'll all likely be getting spammed soon enough with the customary "dear God help me" threads.

Aha, well I'll jump in now and advise use of the search function at the bottom of the page within the relevent subforum. It'll save you the trouble of asking for help if you can get a hold of a thread with similar intentions that's been answered already. :D

I'm also into writing my own fluff on any scale and I've had a novel-length work published on the internet before, so I'm keen to get involved with fan-fic on the B&C.

In that case might I advise you peruse Lady_Canoness's Inquisition stories within the short stories subforum? Of course there are other works that rightly deserve attention but these stories are practically a full work themselves when put together and there is a fourth installment in the pipeline.

Anyhoo, any questions, just ask. :)

Archived