hello all

Watey

I'd like to say hi as im new to the forums

im from the UK and recently got back into the 40k hobby and just started collecting space marines as i use to make greenskins and chaos

I look forward to chattin with u guys on future topics

As I posted late last night I could only say hi, so ill give u a bit more about me.

I am currently in the process of creating a loyalist chapter of space marines that I've named Storm Angels (which i will put on here sometime for some feedback). I created a chaos chapter called the Khornish Nasties (see what i did there?:P) and also created an ork army called the Ed Unterz

These aren't major changes to the original armies and the chaos and orks have no background story n never will as i am solely concentrating on my SMs which i have wrote a bit of info on and designed an emblem etc.

I dont play the board game however as i dont have any friends of 40k in my area (i have been to a beginner day at my local store in manchester arndale.) i love the modelling part and currently gettin into the painting part of the hobby, i have read lots of the black library and a few of the horus heresy books and currently readin the descent of angels.

aNd that's a bit about me :)

I created a chaos chapter called the Khornish Nasties (see what i did there?:P)

Very first edition of you, brother, a cheeky little name. ^_^

I dont play the board game however as i dont have any friends of 40k in my area (i have been to a beginner day at my local store in manchester arndale.)

Take a look-see through this forum, brother. You might be able to find people in your area. :)

Archived