Fighting Imperial Guard in the morning.

Mercy 0f Spades

Howdy Rock!

I don't have long so here's the short. I'm fighting Imperial Guard for the first time tomorrow. He's bringing a half infantry/half mechanized list. I have no idea what I should expect. I want to bring my new Ravenwing Battleforce box stuff to the fight. We're playing at 1750. Help. Thank you. Are you Fallen? Then you need to repent. Interrogator-Chaplins are going to find you in your sleep. That is all.

Melta Typhoons to deploy, if there is terrain that can hide them, otherwise begin in Reserve. Outflank everything else. Go with multi-meltas on the attack bikes and flamers/meltas on the bikes. You don't really even need to have power fists in your army, as power weapons will chop up his infantry well enough and krak grenades will do in any armor that somehow survives being shot up by krak missiles, multi-meltas, and meltaguns (though a few meltabombs here and there wouldn't hurt). However you can save points, do so, and put them into more bikes. As to Sammael, I would take the Land Speeder version, as it can Deepstrike and also cannot be locked in combat with a horde of chum Guardsmen.

Kill the heavy tanks asap. Doesnt matter if you suicide a squad to make it happen. A demolisher ir any russ is going to kill far more than it is worth against marines. Kill the command squads asap. He will have crappy leadership and no orders.

For the lion.

Archived