1800pt Dark Angels VS Imperial Guard Batrep

Mercy 0f Spades

You guys definitely need more LoS blocking terrain. Next time have your friend film further away from everything, it's easier to stand back and just point a finger at the unit you're talking about instead of zooming in. Made me feel like I was on a roller coaster lol. Only other thing is get your stuff painted!!! :D

Looking forward to more exploits of the Dark Angels from you.

Piece of advice, as a IG and DA player, guard can't combine all squads from an infantry platoon, just Infantry Squads. The rest (Platoon Command Squads, Special Weapon Squads, and Heavy Weapon Squads) are all on their own. Might help you next time.

DWA or no Belial so that they could cram into the raider might have been good to.

Completely new to 5th (3rd was last time I played) and DA... but your list also seemed a bit a little to much of everything and not really focused. Your Vets for example really didn't do anything, and their load out would not have helped you later in the game.

Hey guys, im the IG player. Thanks for the advice on filming, ill try and eliminate the roller coaster on the next one, lol.

I realized that all the squads couldnt be combined, 2 days after the game, lol. It was my first game with them, hopefully next report will see some painted models.

Archived