Help with some basing

Jofus

I have some nice resin bases that I have picked out for my army but there are no flying bases. So I was wondering if I should attach the flying stand to a resin base, probably 60mm for large flying and 40mm for small flying; leave the flying bases clear; or try to match the resin ones? I am thinking of Secret Weapon's Runic Mountain bases, and don't really know how I would match the runes very well.

Hey Jofus,

Well the best solution i can offer is make your own if it is for a flying object man/creature size. I have found pinning with a heavy sewing needle works really well. They are very strong and dont look too bad. here's a example of one of my Jump pack marines. (sorryfor pic size) Anyways hope it helps.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/cambodia311/101_0919.jpg

P.S-Also if you dont have a fine drill(GW one is a rip off) look on ebay for a nail art drill they work awesome and cost bugger all

I can make a resin base to a flying one, my main concern is the size difference. If I recall correctly a large flying base is 55mm, so the big question is do i put it on a 40mm base or a 60mm base?

Archived