Titan cables

Seahawk

So as my completion of the warhound draws nearer, I have to attach the cables to and from various points. The instructions say these are easy-peasy rubber bits, cut and bend to shape.

This is :D because my cables are resin.

What's the best way to heat up these guys? There are some pretty gnarly angles I have to make for the guns, and hot water just doesn't do it unless I soak it. The problem is, if I soak it, that takes time, and during said time the water cools down. Is some other form of heating better?

I will go another way. I´ve bought me some stranded hook-up wire. I will make mel cable bundle with small rings of heat shrink tube and the cable end pieces that comes with the Titan. Will take not much more time then the resin version and will look more realistic.

Ooo great idea. Now I just have to find these things :whistling:. Where did you buy it at?

[edit] Looks like my local hardware store down the street might have what I need. Excellent. This is much more enticing than cutting and crazily bending some resin parts.

This is much more enticing than cutting and crazily bending some resin parts.

Exactly my first thought when i say those resin cables. What the f...?! Whos idea was this sh..?!

Another option could be straws with a flexible part. 2-4 of those flexible parts could also work.

I picked up the materials yesterday...boy these are going to be great to work with!

Plus, at 19 cents a foot, I can afford to waste some in getting it right. Double plus, it's black so I don't even have to paint it.

Archived