Twin Sisters Feorra & Errisa

Spacefrisian

Had this idea for some time, and thought about finaly posting it after a question about Special characters creation.

The Sisters form 1 single HQ but do not need to be at each other side in order to be used.

200 points for both, HQ (Cannoness).

Feorra: "the Duelist maiden"

Ws:6 Bs:4 S:3 T:3 W:2 I:4 A:3 Ld: 9 Sv:3+

Errisa: "The pistol Maiden"

Ws:4 Bs:6 S:3 T:3 W:2 I:4 A:3 Ld:9 Sv:3+

Type: unique

Gear:

Feorra: Gracefull Rapier, close combat weapon, frag grenades, power armour

Gracefull Rapier: counts as a power weapon, an enemy can never claim a save of any kind better than 4+ against it.

Errisa: Emperor's Grace, Frag grenades, power armour

Emperor's grace: a pair of master crafted plasmapistols that are fired with assault 2 instead of 2 seperate pistols

Special rules:

-independent Character(s), shield of Faith, acts of faith, Twin sisters. Riposte (feorra), Marks woman (Errisa), Twins

Twins: both Sisters are twins and share a bond, whenever they fight in close combat they are treated as 1 model instead of 2. The following modifications are added to their profile: +1 Strength, +2 attacks, +1 leadership.

As they are represented by 2 models they cannot be instant killed by a weapon that causes that, instead they lose d3 wounds.

This rule only applies when both of them are in the same unit.

Riposte:Feorra is an expert duelist, she always strikes first against other independet characters and she has a 4+ invulnerable save in close combat.

Marks woman: Errisa is able to pinpoint any enemies postion and is able to hit them, she may choose whom takes the wound instead, in addition the unit she shoots at has their cover saves reduced by one (this represents her telling her fellow sisters where to aim)

Looks pretty nice to me. The first question that springs to mind (assuming these two are Dwarf-dex compatible) is what Act(s) of Faith they can use. Do they just get the standard Canoness AoF? Also, would they count as a Canoness for unlocking a Celestian command squad?

Good to know. Another question sprang to mind with the Twins rule though; if they count as one model, does that mean a single Instant Death attack could kill both of them? At toughness 3 and only a 6+ invulnerable, they're likely to get insta-killed a fair bit.

I might need to rework the twins rule a bit, instant death seems kind of weird on them when they are together.

They have a 4+ inv save (when together) in close combat.

Reworked without using the eternal warrior thing.

One: Needs More Fluff.

Two: It's a little confusing - you say they don't need to be fielded next to each other, and they're both independent characters, but then the Twins thing makes them a single model? How does that work exactly? Everything else that has two models as a single model (which I believe is just the Blue Scribes and other revenent Horrors, since Malakki was RetGonned) has them sharing a single statline and base or (in the case of the Watcher in the Dark) just a token that does nothing.

Archived