No Crud,is at Adepticon?

chaptermasters

I was reading that of the Robin Crudace's authored codexs (Tyranids, Sisters of Battle and Imperial Guard) only the guard made an appearance at Adepiton this year? Even with the recent promotion/releases there were no Tyranid or Sisters armies.

All the other armies where covered even the geriatric Eldat and Tau managed to turn out.

Can anyone deney this, or the brokeness of the Sisters and Nids Codex's. I'm very confused by this as I thought I'd heard Nids had won?

I was at adepticon this year, I can tell you Nids were there in force. how ever i did not see ANY Sisters army in the tournaments but there were a few in the combat patrol. In the future I would suggest taking more time in writing your post, it was VERY difficult to decipher.

I was at adepticon this year, I can tell you Nids were there in force. how ever i did not see ANY Sisters army in the tournaments but there were a few in the combat patrol. In the future I would suggest taking more time in writing your post, it was VERY difficult to decipher.

BoLS is reporting that of the 256 players in the 40K Championships, no one fielded Tyranids.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/04/40k...eve-become.html

It isn't just the final 16, it is out of the whole field. An interesting tidbit from the article:

Grey Knights at 22% equaled the total of the bottom 9 codices!

Grey Knights, Space Wolves, and IG equaled 50% of the field.

Not one Tyranid player was on the floor - not one.

I'm pretty sure there was 1 Sisters in the Championships (not sure how they did, but not in the top 16).

There were some Nids at the team tournament, though for the second year in a row I basically faced only Space Wolves.

Not sure which Adepticon you were at - but there were no Tyranids in the 40k Tournament. I was there and in fact covered it. I also have a picture of the breakdown of armies in Matt Weeks handwriting....

There may have been some in the Team Tourney or something. But 0 SoB and 0 Tyranids.

Gk were out in force though - with 22% of the field covering them ^_^

Archived