Greetings from a fellow Battle-Borther

Lysere

Hello fellow B&C members. As my usual name does not fit with Marines in anyway I will be going by Lysere. (The other name I always seem to use)

I am a Marine player who is currently sitting on a potential 4k army, that has a long ways to go before it become solid. (So I've bought a few units for fluff and fun)

I have very little painted, (maybe like 7 models in total) and am in dire need of replacing my paints.

And since I know this question will be asked at some point here are just a few of those that are painted.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/203/b/6/SM_group_shot_1_by_Firestorm_Delta.jpg

(Note the banner on the ironclad has been broken several times and is awaiting replacement)

For now I play C:SM, but am working on creating rules for the second half of my marines who take more after the BT then their Vanilla friends.

Also the original paint scheme was to be white with little in the way of decoration except maybe a red cross and a squad mark. This is because the entire idea for this army who I have named

"The Knights Templar" for the time being came from the actual Templars of the Crusades. (If that wasn't obvious) my problem is painting white on large models was a pain so I switched.

May do the white with little extraneous marking for my 1st company.

I did once play Tau and was a big part of a Tau forum for awhile but then after painting up my Ironclad I decided to try my hand at Marines.

My winning streak is almost non-existent but that's simply because for all the points I have I don't have a very solid list.

And on a final note I happen to be in the middle of a campaign for the emperor at my Local gaming store.

Archived