E TENEBRAE LUX

So whats this about exactly?

You will not know the truth until you have been prepared with half-truths and tested with small secrets. Such is the way of the Dark Angels.

Really though, I doubt we're getting anything more explanatory until May 15th.

I take it you mean the Grey ones :wallbash:

Looking forward to this, should be a good challenge anyways.

Knights don't use witchcraft. Just sayin'

This made me chuckle. As for painting challenges (if it is), I'm keen.

Hail frateris!

I have not painted a single Dark Angel i absolute ages. This might just be what I need to get back in the game...after all, I have a list so long, so long:

Azrael and Watcher-buddy

Sammael on jetbike

Assault Marine combat squad

Tactical squad

Devastator squad

Razorback

Rhino

Droppod

5 bikes

1 land speeder

1 attack bike

5 Deathwing command squad

Oh, my...

Regards,

Master Ciaphas

Hm....The last painting challenge did found me with ten new models finished due to it (more or less).

Now that my eye infection is cured and i got a brand new set of glasses i am game.

So lets see...

Fumbles through the closet...

Retrieves his old sword.

I have some things to throw around if this is a painting challenge.

So challenge accepted!

Lets hope that Semper and his whip will be around to motivate us again.If this is a challenge against the World (and by all accounts it is) we need to gather as much oaths and courage as we can.

I will be starting digging my trench polish my blade and check on my bolter for the time being...

I have a hunch that this will most likely be deathwatch themed cause those pics are taken from the book.Or most likely it is an artistic use.

Hm....

Lets hope that Semper and his whip will be around to motivate us again.If this is a challenge against the World (and by all accounts it is) we need to gather as much oaths and courage as we can.

With the honour of the legion at stake, belive me when I say Semper will be there in full force ith his Force Whip and the entirely of the Inner Circle jumping on your back!! :lol: ;)

SG

With the honour of the legion at stake, belive me when I say Semper will be there in full force ith his Force Whip and the entirely of the Inner Circle jumping on your back!! :lol: ;)

SG

After this one,I fill like hunchback of Notredam....

The originator of the topic has said nothing to the effects of paint. And seeing as I was led here from the IA, I see no reason to as to why this would be painting of any sorts, if it was, then it would sound very localized to darkangels, which would make even less sense, as I don't think people working on DIY's taking time from there chapters to start dark angels.

Could a small bit of light as to what kind of challenge it is going to be be revealed? And not by ransoms who I can oly guess as to how much inside knowledge they have

The originator of the topic has said nothing to the effects of paint. And seeing as I was led here from the IA, I see no reason to as to why this would be painting of any sorts, if it was, then it would sound very localized to darkangels, which would make even less sense, as I don't think people working on DIY's taking time from there chapters to start dark angels.

Could a small bit of light as to what kind of challenge it is going to be be revealed? And not by ransoms who I can oly guess as to how much inside knowledge they have

Expellere Tenebrae 15 MAY 2012

credere leo et imperator ;)

SG

I see the old guard is showing up as well as new blood! LPC veterans and new aspirants alike. Gather Angels of Darkness, a new Challenge lies ahead! (Less than a week to go).

Expellere Tenebrae 15 MAY 2012

credere leo et imperator :cuss

SG

Damn the first 100 times that i am forced to translate those were funny but now it gets annoying :P

Archived