E Tenebrae Lux

I would accept your challenge, but I would like to know the rules and the plot/story/background, more information. If this is a challenge to us Black Templar, I will accept.

Ophidium Gulf?

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Asking a Knight of Dorn if he will "dare challenge ______" is like asking a Wolf if he wants a tankard of ale, or a Son of Baal if he's going to go all Bruce Banner on us someday. It's in our blood.

I would accept your challenge, but I would like to know the rules and the plot/story/background, more information.

I assume that's what the whole "May 15" bit is about. ;)

Thats why I was asking, because there was nothing said about what/when, anything and what will be lifted/unlifted or anything really given as indicators and/or further information.

It would of been nice to see........."Further information will be revealed on 15 May, 2012"

CHALLLENGE ACCEPTED "Asking a Knight of Dorn if he will "dare challenge ______" is like asking a Wolf if he wants a tankard of ale, or a Son of Baal if he's going to go all Bruce Banner on us someday. It's in our blood." very true

it's not like we don't have a rule called "Accept any challenge no matter the odds"

You, who turned from the Emperor's mission to pursue your own petty agenda, DARE to issue a challenge to the ONLY warriors to stay true to his vision of the Great Crusade. Well, son of the Lion, the challenge is accepted. So choose the time, and the rules. Don't foget your precious Deathwing, we'll be ready.............IMPERITOR VULT!

I would accept your challenge, but I would like to know the rules and the plot/story/background, more information. If this is a challenge to us Black Templar, I will accept.

Ophidium Gulf?

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

The rules are always simple for us Tolek. Make planetfall, locate, and crush EVERYTHING!

<insert furious indignation here at being asked a "do you dare"-question, especially one including the word "challenge">

So really, I take it this is a LPC-like thing that'll be starting may 15? Will stuff I'm already working for our own crusade expansion due june 23rd be eligible? Otherwise I might have been inclined to complain about your timing of your goading us to challenge you ploy, if I was the complaining type :o

So does anyone feel like these sneaky gits may have suckered us into painting Dark Angels figures? After all, it does say "The Dark Angels Painting Challenge".

I am interested in hearing what the challenge is.

Yes, Brother Reinhard, this is a ploy. No doubt to distract us from our holy purpose. Or to distract us from DiabloIII!

You consort with demons brother Templar?

So does anyone feel like these sneaky gits may have suckered us into painting Dark Angels figures? After all, it does say "The Dark Angels Painting Challenge".

I am interested in hearing what the challenge is.

Damn,he saw through it... :)

So does anyone feel like these sneaky gits may have suckered us into painting Dark Angels figures?

:P

I don't know if I have the time to be in two painting challenges, and Black Templar expansion has higher priority, but we'll see.

Archived