Long Lost Crusade

Greetings Brothers,

I have emerged from the Warp not long ago. My Crusade and I have been lost sense the 3rd war of Armageddon. I see things have weathered well in my absence and our numbers grow.

I have amassed a large force over the years and have decided to sit down and play again. I haven't touched mt Army much sense 4th ED came out. so over the last few days a decided to try and paint again.

IMG_20120512_025325.jpg

My skills have atrophied a bit over the years, but i hope to be back and up running full speed soon. These were a bunch of Sword Brethren I primed like 3 or 4 years ago and just now getting to painting.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Its is amazing, I have been playing Templar way back in 3rd Ed, (started as 3rd came out) its fun to see how the Army have evolved.

Welcome back to the eternal crusade Brother!

I see you have good brush control even in this "atrophied" state. I look forward to following you getting back to speed :D

-T14

Thanks for that guys, I'm getting closer to finally finishing this squad. only 3 or so years in the making HAHA

photo.jpg

I took a roll call today and was scratching my head the entire time....

"I don't remember buying that" I said as I counted my 4rd LRC. :D I cant believe I had a all this stuff Army when I stopped playing.... I hope to make a full company repainted in the new style I am trying to perfect.

I am liking the new paint line, and it looks like I have some reading to do. With Grimaldus getting his own book and all.

Funny how your "atrophied" talents look better than my usual talent...or lack there of.

Welcome back to the Eternal Crusade!

I couldn't have said it better ! I wish i had your atrophied paintskills :)

Archived