update on my two vows

So I have an update for my two vows, for the first vow I have My BT crusade expansion vow..

first up is my jump chaplain, a few things is till have to do but almost there;

gallery_41305_6870_291821.jpg

gallery_41305_6870_188446.jpg

gallery_41305_6870_188446.jpg

and then is the dreadnaught for my vow;

gallery_41305_6870_1833539.jpg

gallery_41305_6870_1610706.jpg

and then the last model for my vow is a rhino;

gallery_41305_6870_533087.jpg

gallery_41305_6870_3546586.jpg

and then for the Unforgiven's challenge an LRC;

gallery_41305_6870_3274852.jpg

gallery_41305_6870_82098.jpg

So, what do you all think?

Well done chaplain cliff!

Being tank-shocked by your vehicles certainly looks lethal!

Looking good...but isn't that just a land raider? I thought the crusader had the six pack of bolters on the sides.

The spikes make a good show for Blessed hull.

Good eye Brother Richard,

It has the weaponry of a classic land raider: twin-linked hull mounted heavy bolters and god-hammer lascannon sponsons. It does have assault launchers too though.

The only LRC I own came 2nd hand, so I have no idea what the kit looks like. Do you get the regular LR armament + the hurricane bolters and twin-linked assault cannons in it? If yes, that should be a quick fix.

The Crusade kit was a separate box.. with a crew served multimelta on the top, twin linked assualt cannons for the front hull mount, hurricane bolters on the sides, and assault launchers up front covering the tracks.

I have to wonder because the grenade launchers on your raider aren't available from a regular raider box.

I don't remember ever getting the lascannons or heavy bolters in the kit.

I have found upgrade kits for Crusaders out and about... though it might be easier and just as cool to keep yours the way it is.

Congratulations ChaplainCliff. These models are looking great, makes me want to hurry up and get on with my vow :tu:

Love the chains, very Black Templars, where did you get those from if you don't mind me asking?

I also really like the chaplains wings, Angels of Death has never been more apt ;)

Just as a side note, if those turrets aren't fully attached you could buy just the crusader weapons sprue from somewhere and magnetise both sets, then it can be either. I did this with my DA Land Raider and it's really handy, I'll be doing the same with my BT one when I get my Black Templars under way (My vow is me doing the first of my new Black Templar Army).

Archived