Exano Adamas, Chapter Master of the Teramarines

ShasVa

Now updated for the 6th edition of the game. Enjoy! :D

TERAMARINES CHAPTER MASTER EXANO ADAMAS

WS6-BS5-S5-T4-W3-I5-A3-LD10-SV3+

Unit Type: Infantry (Character)

Wargear: Impervious Storm, The Fulgurite Blade, Assault and Defensive Grenades

Special Rules: Independent Character, And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Tactics, Aura of Inspiration

[impervious Storm] Adamas' saving throw is Invulnerable, and he also benefits from the Eternal Warrior special rule.

[The Fulgurite Blade] A Master-Crafted AP2 Power Weapon with the Haywire special rule. Additionally, successful Invulnerable saves made against its attacks must be re-rolled.

[Aura of Inspiration] Adamas always starts with the Command Trait "Inspiring Presence" (do not roll on the Warlord table in this case). In addition, he also confers Adamantium Will to all non-ally friendly units within 12".

Fluff please.

Also, an Aura power should only have a limited range, maybe 12". Auras represent personal inspiring power, which doesn't transmit well over radio.

Hmm, perhaps I worded it wrong when I said "Aura". It will need revising.

When you asked for fluff, in what context were you referring to? Adamas himself, his gear, both...let me know and I can type it up. :lol:

Who is he? What's special about him? Why does he have a suit of magic armour? Is the Iron Lightning a sword? A lightning claw? what? (awesome name though) So on and so fourth.

1) Adamas is leader of the Teramarines. They refer to the Chapter Master as "Supreme Commander".

2) He's the chapter's leader, of course. Honourable and fierce in battle. He is an inspiration to his battle-brothers.

3) The Impervious Storm is an ancient suit crafted soon after the chapter's founding. Only Supreme Commanders are sanctioned to wear it. It is Power Armour with fused Storm Shield plates, providing mobility and protection.

4) Iron Lightning is most definitely a sword - a most powerful one. Rumoured to be capable of cutting through almost all known materials (hence the in-game rules for it).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived