Crusade Expansion Banners!

Acebaur

Alright Brothers, here is the completion banner as well as the fail banner. For those of you who completed your vow congrats, you have done your chapter proud. For those who failed, well you have dishonored yourself and your brothers! In penance you will wear the FAIL banner in your signature for no less than 30 days and as long after that as you deem necessary to purge yourself of this shame. The full list of who completed and who failed can be found here.

You can use the links below and IMG tags to add them to your sig. If you need help with this just let us know and Das or I will be happy to help. Enjoy!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads..._7420_40448.jpg

gallery_45662_7420_40448.jpg

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads..._7420_27884.jpg

gallery_45662_7420_27884.jpg

Very nice! I will wear mine with pride :)

Was a small vow, but it gave me a legal, fully painted crusade (never painted an HQ!) and was my first model painted in 2 years! Thanks for the motivation brothers, now I have to get to the ETL!

Making a picture that includes all the completed vows would be a cool way of showing what everybody did. I have no clue how to do that (all I use is paint... :to:) but I would love to see my EC amongst the other new additions to the crusades! A kind of summary of everything that has been done.

It would have to be a collage kind of thing in order to look cool. I'll take a look when I have some free time and see what I can do.

BTW, glad you guys like the banners :to:

• 3 weeks later...

I, philsminions, of the Black Templars Chapter, do hereby admit my shameful failure to complete the chapter upgrade oath. My refurbed Dred never made it out of the priming paint booth. I am deeply shamed for having brought dishonor to both my chapter and my crusade. I will maintain the "banner of shame" in my signature block for the requisite 30 days, or until my Dred is complete.

By the way, in lieu of a chaplains good paddling, I asked my wife to do it. She just shook her head and walked away, muttering something about nerds and toy soldiers. Ha!

Archived