RIP DOA

daboarder

Well as long as the pods count as being deployed and that it's a legal army, I'm not that bothered by if it's good or not. I want to play and I don't mind if I lose, as long as it's not a "You're army isn't legal, I win!" kind of loss. :)

Thanks for the reply :D

The pods don't count as deployed. They just don't count as being reserved either when you are calculating if 50% of your forces are reserved.

@Leksington - Well if they don't count towards the 50% limit for reserves it's all good right?

Half the army in Pods, other half DoA?

Legal army here I come! :D

@Mezkh - I choose to believe Leksington for now coz his way I have a legal army. Until someone proves it wrong. :)

And unless someone CAN prove that it's an illegal army I will stop derailing this thread now :tu:

When deploying their amries, players can choose not to deploy up to half their units (rounding up) keeping them as reserves to arrive later. Units that must start the game in reserve are ignored for the purposes of working out how many other units must do so.

So if you half DP and half JP then still only half the JP's may be kept in reserve.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Damn you!!! :D

Hmmmm hey look... Sniper scouts. You might have to fit into my list now boys :D

Thats what I said, 5 sniper scouts ina storm is going to be fun, especially with "pick your target" AND rending.

So instead of the 4 RAS +sang your +support units . now your going to run 4RAS[2 in pods] +sang + support unit . maybe move some of the support units in to pod dread ones to get more RAS/DC using jumps.

but realy if you want to ponder the death of a build check how "awesome" pure razor is doing right now.

the faq nixes this. only units from codex BA get any benefit from SHP, or from our chaplains for that matter.

Drop pods have to go in reserve, then no more than 50% of what is left can go into reserve, so drop pods don't help all that much.

All it would take is one Amendment to DOA..."Units with DOA who are placed into Reserves and are declared to be Deep Striking do not count against your Reserve limits."

Archived