Black Templars Video Batrep! (6th)

Iago

Fellow Templar Brothers, My Templars recieve some long awaited love with the new edition.

Newest Batrep Sixth Edition! 1500pts Black Templars vs Ultramarines, fully Painted.

I Dust off my Templars and take them for a spin with the new edition!

Enjoy!

Liked!

Termies running around face rolling things, haha.

So did Vulkan get taken down? Looked like he was probably not around anymore towards the end.

Heh, it looks like your EC and Squad are using the "lance formation" seems apropos for BTs.

Also, the way the lighting casts shadow down the back of the EC's squad, for a while I thought they all had black cloaks, I stopped it at 4:41 and it seems it's just my imagination. But I've also decided that it would look really cool to do that. ^_^

Nice bat rep! Unfortunately alpha strike melta drop pods seem to be popular for busting up one LRC in any lower point game..... However the Termies still did what was needed!

Thanks for the comments all. The 9th is definitely going to get some love, the loss of the land raider was the blow that lost it for me in the end. Terminators, well the lawn mowers are just as deadly as they have always been. I have been seriously considering the abhor the witch vow tho... Anyhow. Cheers and stay tuned!

Archived