Space Wolves Custom Dice **Sample Pictures Up

Warbringer

Good News,

So i'm going to pop to the post office one day this week after i've weighted all the bags and listed it, so i can pay in advance for the postage and the let everyone know the differences etc after tax and postage costs.

Also i may need people to help with the customs forms but i'll see how hard it is to do.

OK so i'm doing to final seal and weighing tonight so i can go to the post office and buy

10 of EU postage to weight X

10 of US Postage to Weight X

And so on then i can skip home and complete the export paperwork and then post them all in one go on saturday or early next week so they should on route.

I'll then work out the final tally cost for the Tax man bill and then all the differences in postage both +/-

Ok all,

I've now posted the UK ones and the difference in cost for postage was £3.65 not 2.55 as planned so its 90p more!!!!!

Customs is £2.63 each

So if everyone that ordered from the UK send me £3.53

And

Everyone that ordered from outside the UK can send me £2.63

My paypal address is bymis@ymail.com thanks and hopefully you will all receive them soon.

Everything else should be posted today too just need to do customs forms for the USA :)

Extra £3.63 sent as gift from my email addy inquisitor_sterberg@hotmail.com

Looking forward to getting the package next week - just have to hide it from my other half!

Dan

Edit: Not that its a large amount but shouldnt it have been £3.53. 0.90 + 2.63 = 3.53

Quite Right!

I'll refund you the 10p sorry about that.

I've sent yours first class so they should be with you Monday / Tuesday as they went in the morning post :)

I was trying to earn a quick 70p to buy a snikers for the walk home from the post office ;)

Ha.

Everything will be posted this afternoon i'm about to walk to the post office :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Bromyard_Post_Office_-_geograph.org.uk_-_807125.jpg

Archived