PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

It would appear that Stobs has a deadline of the 22nd, and the rest of us have until the 31st.

and so since I'm going INSANE with the PTR still on and not having anything vowed...

I Izzuan doth vow to paint and base a six man Ravenwing Squad (sergeant has a chainsword, pair of plasmaguns) with Multimelta Attack Bike!

246pts, Pics when I get home from work tonight.

**edit: pics!**

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/Ugluvak/92E5C492-3DA2-4609-9577-E11C32481AA4-4354-0000082CF0AC2BAE_zps9bddf46d.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/IMG_8374_zps2bf63f96.jpg

Basing of Models is complete and my BotA Angels Chapter is here. Not sure if it would merit extra pearls or not as it was part for a single pearl. Besides I do not judge my own work. Another will have to make that call.

This is the completion of my sixth and final vow for this competition.

Octobers Vow is complete...(tabletop playable standard) original vow post on page 35.

oops...it seems i deleted these pics,will replace soon...ermm.gif

this brings me up to 5 pearls...need to finish Dark shroud and standard bearer(penance vow) for final pearl.

cheers, mithril

Well I've finished my first redemption vow for October, this being an Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour.

med_gallery_39897_5762_906850.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_519995.jpg

Just noticed that I forgot to wash the bullet feed wallbash.gif but I still call this one done, now onto the next redemption vow in respect of November ;)

Nice! That's one more servitor than you need for a 2+ repair job, you know msn-wink.gif

m

Hmm, think I'm stuck in 5th edition. You sure?

Servoharness +1

Servitors +3

5 automatic.

DM

isnt the Harness +2? (+1 for the servo arm, an additional +1 for the harness?) dont have my book on me at work, so cant be 100%

Basing of Models is complete and my BotA Angels Chapter is here. Not sure if it would merit extra pearls or not as it was part for a single pearl. Besides I do not judge my own work. Another will have to make that call.

This is the completion of my sixth and final vow for this competition.

Just great stuff GMB. The BHoA article is approved for consumption netting you a healthy 9 White Pearls. You have just taken the February oath completions to a significant 50% with your completion! whistlingW.gif

Octobers Vow is complete...(tabletop playable standard) original vow post on page 35.

this brings me up to 5 pearls...need to finish Dark shroud and standard bearer(penance vow) for final pearl.

cheers, mithril

Super stuff... that's more than table top quality... really lovely paintwok...

Well I've finished my first redemption vow for October, this being an Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour.

Just noticed that I forgot to wash the bullet feed wallbash.gif but I still call this one done, now onto the next redemption vow in respect of November msn-wink.gif

Hmmm..don't know if we can accept that standard if you haven't washed the bullet feed! Sheesh , csome people try all sorts of short cuts!!! The nerve!!!devil.gif tongue.png Seriously, that is an astonishing piece of work.

Final vow complete!

Now going to get some base materials for the group shot.

DM

An excellent Techmarine...I love the contrast between the brightness of the techmarine and the rather drab servitors.

My brothers, I present my final vow, my Black Knights

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/blackknights_zpsa0c65ee9.jpg

My path to Redemption is now complete, but I'm still not done yet, by the time I'm through I should have the respectable sum of 10 pearls ( I Hope)

Come now brother Arkley!

Together you and I shall finish this glorious quest and help bring honour to the Lion and the First!

(Still quite a bit of work left on my two squads, and games/social life is wrecking my productivity haha)

Original vow post: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/260034-path-to-redemption/?p=3313721

Sammael is complete....he's my additional vow for this month.....just the Dreadnought to go to complete my Path to Redemption

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/Characters/IMG_0937_zps1e332847.jpg

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/Space%20Marines/Characters/IMG_0935_zps5df822dc.jpg

more photos in my wip thread :)

Nice! That's one more servitor than you need for a 2+ repair job, you know msn-wink.gif

m

Servoharness +1

Servitors +3

5 automatic.

DM

isnt the Harness +2? (+1 for the servo arm, an additional +1 for the harness?) dont have my book on me at work, so cant be 100%

~sigh~ It's 5+ base (servo arm is base). +1 for the servo-harness and +1 for each servitor. I don't see anything in the rules to waive a "natural ones always fail." That would suggest that either 3 servitors or two servitors plus a harness is the maximum benefit you can gain...so the third servitor, in this case, is a mere meat shield.

Just noticed that I forgot to wash the bullet feed wallbash.gif but I still call this one done, now onto the next redemption vow in respect of November msn-wink.gif

Hmmm..don't know if we can accept that standard if you haven't washed the bullet feed! Sheesh , csome people try all sorts of short cuts!!! The nerve!!!devil.gif tongue.png Seriously, that is an astonishing piece of work.

Cheers :lol:

The bullet feed has been retroactively washed ;) as will be shown in the group shot once everything is done.

Currently about to put the metals on the Assault Squad and about two thirds done with the banner bearer, just need to sort out a banner for him.

m

Servoharness +1

Servitors +3

5 automatic.

DM

~sigh~ It's 5+ base (servo arm is base). +1 for the servo-harness and +1 for each servitor. I don't see anything in the rules to waive a "natural ones always fail." That would suggest that either 3 servitors or two servitors plus a harness is the maximum benefit you can gain...so the third servitor, in this case, is a mere meat shield.

Why is this question still in this thread? Shouldn't it be put elsewhere? Like, the Official Rules section.

Archived