PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

I must say that those banners look pretty awesome Shadow Guard! 

Thankyou once again for running this event. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate the hard work you have put into this and the effort that it took you to actually keep this up, and keep the enthusiasm and energy going. Though you may not have completed any oaths, personally, I think you deserve to hold yourself as a veteran based on the admin work you did throughout the entire event, from month to month.

I must say that those banners look pretty awesome Shadow Guard! 

Thankyou once again for running this event. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate the hard work you have put into this and the effort that it took you to actually keep this up, and keep the enthusiasm and energy going. Though you may not have completed any oaths, personally, I think you deserve to hold yourself as a veteran based on the admin work you did throughout the entire event, from month to month.

+1 (million)

Ermm... also be mindful of the size of your sig... msn-wink.gif That's what medallions are for. laugh.png

Is there a smaller version of this EPIC piece?

We should wear it loud proud and large but as you say, we may need a medallion sized one :D

AWESOME BANNER TSG; thanks yet again :tu:

+ + + As Redemption Ends Retribution begins !! + + +

I can only say I love the new banners :)... Same I missed out on the Veteran one :(... 

I just want to ask I know you have worked hard on the new banners I was just wondering if we will see the new Brotherhood of Angels Chapter Emblems like the 4 you made before. 

Sorry to be a pain :(...

The new banner makes my sig too large and is not accepted no matter how I delete other stuff; grrrr, I'm keeping Belial and the other medallions. Any advice on squishing it?

Also, bring on this new Retribution challenge, you know I like throwing paint at stuff :tu:

s

Well, the way I'm thinking it is to only use the Champions medallion for the LPC, i.e. get rid of the standard LPC win medallion... Both for this year and as much as it pains me, for last year too...

Looking at my current Sig my Captain: It's smaller than yours but the board keeps saying it has more than 10 lines and can't fit more stuff, wassup wit dat?

EDIT: Forget it mate, a little playing followed by a 'turnoffandon' computer fixing manoeuvre has it sorted. thumbsup.gif

s

Your sig is bigger than mine, and we cannot have that, can we? :lol:

It's time for tough decisions Stobz...

First off you do not need both the PtR standard white pearl medallion AND the black pearl banner! The latter trumps the former. Also you can get rid of the "LPC vow complete" medallions for both 2012 and 2013 and keep the "LPC champions" medallions - especially the 2012 "Semper Fidelis" one! ;)

Ermm... also be mindful of the size of your sig... msn-wink.gif That's what medallions are for. laugh.png

I did not get a "banner to big" message and I like to show off the 2 most recent achievements as big banners (pride in the battles fought for the Lion!)

Plus they look soooo good. msn-wink.gif

msn-wink.gif

I can only say I love the new banners smile.png... Same I missed out on the Veteran one sad.png...

I just want to ask I know you have worked hard on the new banners I was just wondering if we will see the new Brotherhood of Angels Chapter Emblems like the 4 you made before.

Sorry to be a pain sad.png...

As you speak...guess what's happening.... However I need you to creat a PA spacemarine of your chapter on the SM painter.... I use that head as standard for all the chapter specific emblems. Just do one up and add it to your Chapter History in the BHoA and you'll get your badge!! :)

As for the banners, glad you all like them...took me a bit to figure out how to depict the monumental effort you all made. The reason there is no medallion style banner for the Black pearls is that I want to force those Black Pearlers to flaunt their achievement for a while...medallions will follow in time!! tongue.png

As for me wearing the Black Pearl.... I would say no! I am touched by the sentiment but it will devalue the effort that many of you put in over the seven months. I have banners of my own that will come out in time.. msn-wink.gif

SG

Who let that Blood Angel in here? :D

SG, seriously awesome work all around, the banners look great and you should definitely be wearing the Inner Circle Member seal that CPT Semper has and you need a little title banner as well (all the Mods do, you guys all do awesome work). I would suggest Master of the Rock for all this awesome artifice you have made for us all, but that seems a tad insulting (although it's better than Artificer Serf ;)). Maybe Master of the Arsenal, or Keeper of the Unseen Ritual (since I'm fairly certain this banner creation involves all sorts of arcane hand waving and movements over a little rounded oblong machine spirit interface coupled with gibberish phrases that might sound a bit like cursing in that ancient foreign tongue none of us good Imperial Space Marines use called "Ing-lish")?

msn-wink.gif

I can only say I love the new banners smile.png... Same I missed out on the Veteran one sad.png...

I just want to ask I know you have worked hard on the new banners I was just wondering if we will see the new Brotherhood of Angels Chapter Emblems like the 4 you made before.

Sorry to be a pain sad.png...

As you speak...guess what's happening.... However I need you to creat a PA spacemarine of your chapter on the SM painter.... I use that head as standard for all the chapter specific emblems. Just do one up and add it to your Chapter History in the BHoA and you'll get your badge!! smile.png

As for the banners, glad you all like them...took me a bit to figure out how to depict the monumental effort you all made. The reason there is no medallion style banner for the Black pearls is that I want to force those Black Pearlers to flaunt their achievement for a while...medallions will follow in time!! tongue.png

As for me wearing the Black Pearl.... I would say no! I am touched by the sentiment but it will devalue the effort that many of you put in over the seven months. I have banners of my own that will come out in time.. msn-wink.gif

SG

Such humility is commendable but your efforts need formal recognition, anything less will devalue your contributions which, I daresay, have exceed those of us humble painters on occasion.

Formal petition to the Grand Masters should be made immediatly!

Ermm.. SG is the Grand Master (it's even in his mod title) - so what he says goes. I'm sure he'll keep the sentiment in mind and he'll come up with something he deems appropriate!

Now rest loyal scions of the Lion for more is yet to come... ;)

For the Glory of the First!

Such humility is commendable but your efforts need formal recognition, anything less will devalue your contributions which, I daresay, have exceed those of us humble painters on occasion.

Formal petition to the Grand Masters should be made immediatly!

Nothing will ever devalue SG's contributions to our brotherhood.

It is not our place to aggrandize each other, nor to set our sights on goals any loftier than the immediate task at hand. We must test ourselves each day; examine our loyalty, our attention to duty and our dedication to our brothers. There can be no complacency. We all know the dark road that leads from such self-interest. devil.gif

Well said Archangel. Point is the Inner Circle moves mysteriously out of sight..... we walk softly and carry a big stick!!

As for the banners and signatures, after a short period for adulation, there will be a separate 100 x 100 image of the Black Pearl. The actual banner will be available as a medallion but I think that those who achieved the Black Pearl should carry the 100 x 100 badge. It will identify them and also allow you to link that badge to your PtR Army post. So, it becomes important for all of you but definitely the Black pearlers to post an image of your entire PtR Army in the separate thread that i created for just such a puspose. :)

I have to say the Black Pearl turned out a lot better than i thought it would. ohmy.png

Thanks a lot for the support in this event. More coming your way by courtsey of Captain Semper...stay tuned...whistlingW.gif

SG

Archived