Deathwing is coming

Sir Tancrede

absolutely gorgeous!!!

love the gritty look they have with the damage.

the old school metal terminators and your paint scheme have me thinking of ABC warriors art work (asmodai helps this with the helmet he has too)

Thanks for comments, guys !

@ellis_esquire :

This is really nice stuf f- particulalry like how you tackle battle damage - any process tips appreciated.

Very simple, fast and effective :

- all the damages are painted with GW scorched brown, and then highlighted with PA Ivory (on the white) or a light green (GW snot green + PA ivory)

- on the dread, I've added some FW pigments (broxn and rust)

I'll try to make a little tuto with the next minis...

hail fellow Battle-Brother... the Emperors light shines on this fortuitous meeting... ~smiles~ wow! some amazingly painted models there... im particularly liking the Deathwing Dreadnought... you have so much talent with a brush and you give me some inspiration to finally put brush to paint with my models... cant wait to see more of your work... ill bookmark your page...

...thanks for all the great ideas especially like your take on battle damage...

peace

• 2 weeks later...
Failed September or October Oaths & the Black Pearl

Those who were unable to keep to their Paths of redemption do still have a chance of earning their Black Pearl. These Unredeemed brethren will have to complete three tasks in order to return to their Path of Redemption:

1. Complete their September, October or Both oaths before the end of November.

2. Complete a separate oath for November, however small by the end of November.

3. Complete a third, small additional task by the end of December. This task will be revealed to you at the end of November once you have completed your September, October or Both oaths as well as your November oaths of moment.

This will earn you the September, October or both White Pearls as may be the case as well as that for November. If you then keep it up for another three months (December, January & February) you will be eligible for the sought after Black Pearl!

1/ As I've already completed my september vow in october, and as my october vow is also completed, Iv'e completed the first task for the Unredeemed.

2/ For my november vow, I vow to finish the painting of another deathwing dreadnought.

3/ And for the additional task, I'll wait for Shadow Guard surprises ! ^^

And here is the "november dread" ! ^^

http://imageshack.us/a/img222/9905/dsc09903g.jpg

See you soon with news, brothers !

Awesome work so far, really like all the little extras added on.

Those Terminators are beautiful, Sir Tancrede, truly look like they are the stuff legends get made about. My only CnC is that after your power weapons seem so alive and glowing, the metal thunder hammers and lightning claws seem almost plain in comparison (which isn't saying much, because those look awesome as well). You did a fantastic job on the shading on all of these miniatures and it really makes them stand out and seem to "live" in the photos (and I'm sure on the table top as well). Your Asmodai rocks!

Great stuff, can't wait to see more!

Archived