Mordecai, Master of the Repletion

UnsaviableLegion

Hay again guys. I posted on here not too long ago asking about help with the special rules for a Character. After taking in your opinions and making changes, i played a few test games against some friends, and worked out the finer details. Please, tell me what you think. Thanks!

Mordecai, Master of the Repletion
Mordecai 6 4 5 5 3 6 3 10 2+

HQ: 210 points
  • 1 Mordecai, Master of the Repletion (Unique)

• Infantry (Character)

• Archaic Armour
  • Twin-linked Plasma Pistol
  • The Delectation
  • Frag and krak grenades

• Independent Character
  • Fearless
  • Mark of Slaanesh (Included in Profile)
  • Pleasure in Pain
  • Rule of the Flayer
  • Legendary Killing Blow
  • Psyker Mastery (Level 1)

The Delectation:The Delectation is a weapon with the following profile:

Range: -

Strength: +1

AP: -

Type: Melee, Concussive

In addition, Mordecai's Close combat attacks cause Instant death.

Archaic Armor: A set of Ancient and masterfully crafted armour that Mordecai found upon the Daemon planet Dal'Tarvesh. The armour resembles that of warriors of aeons passed. The armour confers a 2+ armour save and a 4+ invulnerable save.

Pleasure in Pain: Mordecai is a masochist. Most of the many scars that line his sensitive skin were caused by his own hand, and as such he needs to seek more and more painful diversions. Such a grand seeker of pleasure would be waisted should he fall, so Slaanesh grants him inhuman resilience and protection. Mordecai has the Feel no Pain USR. In addition, against attacks that cause instant death, Mordecai's saving throw becomes his invulnerable save.

Rule of the Flayer: When headed by Mordecai, the Repletion make use of powerful daemonic warriors to lead each squad. Like a hydra, these powerful warriors fight viciously on many fronts. Each character Model in the army, Excluding Mordecai, may be given the Daemon Special rule for 10 points.

Legendary Killing Blow: During each combat phase, Mordecai may forgo all of his attacks to make one special attack that strikes at Initiative 10 and is AP1

Looking good. Only thing I'd change on this version is the following line;

Each character unit in the army, Excluding Mordecai, may be given the Daemon Special rule for 10 points.

to;

Each character model in the army, Excluding Mordecai, may be given the Daemon Special rule for 10 points.

Otherwise, you're excluding squad leaders and basically anything but entire units of Characters or independent characters (because if he's in another squad, he's not a unit, he's a model)

Archived