Legio B&C Minis

• 3 weeks later...

I have asthma and other nerdy heatlh problems so I think that it would be fitting if I was a dreadnought or an apothecary for irony.

Chapter? Hmm... An Imperial Fists successor..

Even further, Black Templars successor..

Sons of Sigismund. Heraldry is a black templars cross outlined in black with a pure white interior.

EDIT: I make the mini, correct?

Edited by AinuLainour

• 2 weeks later...

@AinuLainour: do you have any details of your mini-you? eg name, chapter, weapon, position (tac, ass, dev etc...) ?

@James: i have added you in to assault squad B as the 2nd battle brother

@MeatGrinder: what sort of weapon did you want? 3 barreled melta? extended barrel HB? weapons platform? weapons mobile platform (legs)?

DM :D

hey man this is great...just found this thread and am interested if you have any slots left open. personal order of preference 1. sniper scout sgt. 2. fast attack jump pack special weapon marine.

chapter- lions of judah. name ras josh

fluff- founded from space wolf stock and sent to guard the eastern fringe from eldar and later tyranid incursion. eldar fleet ravaged chapter keep on homeworld of zion in search of webway portal that disappeared from their control during abadons last black crusade. the xenos were pushed back from the system with the last minute arrival of a deathwatch company patrolling th efringe after countering the tau.the chaptere laid in ruins after the titanic struggle that saw the extermination of all life of 2 worlds in the chapteres home system when the eldars craftworld exploded taking most of the 1st and 4th companies with them to guard teh emperor forever. the reasoning of the craftworld explosion and its subsequent destruction of 2 worlds remains a mystery to all. the chapters master ras judah himself was lost leading the battle aboard the craftworld. speculation among the remaining brethren is that ras judah will come again when the emperor returns from the golden throne and takes the eternal fight to the heretics in the eye.

the spiritual center of the chapter no rests with thh master of sanctity ras negus commander of the 2nd company. of the original 12 tribes that were formed in the founding, the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 10th companies were completely destroyed or were savagely depleteeed in numbers to the extent that they were disbanded and taken in to the remaining companies to replace fallen brothers. the 2nd company is at 80% fighting strength and they are teh most combat effective unit available to counter the coming threat.

1.seargent ras michel of the sniper scout detachment is available after a rotation on the jungle world of ld426 where he assisted in the clean up operations to remove the last of a genestealer coven uncovered during a black ship sweep of the humatra quadrant. he received the 4th bar from captain ras bawb for his 2 mile shot on subject beta that ended the operational objective 16a.

2. brother ras petir of the falling leaves jump squad under seargent ras leaf has fast tracked himself to much higher rank with his numerous tactical accomplishments since the orilion massacre. brother ras petir was the sole survivor of the drop attack on orilion when the world was turned inside out by the corruption wrought by the grand orator hazious. the drop force came under planetary defence fire upon entering atmo and brother ras petirs drop pod sustained damage and crashed. a dozen members of the company survived planetfall and together they took the fight to the enemy and smote all who came in their path. the righteous fury and indignatin at the loss of their brothers led them to th eheights of combat efficiency seeing them to the doorway of the grand orators dugout. the meltabombs detonated the methane gases built in the underground facility the dugout was built and only brother ras petirs jump pack allowed his safe descent to the ground. upon retrival of as much of the companies geneseed as possible the planet was viral bombed from orbit as an example to the surrounding system.

a very scarred and embitterred chapter the lions offer the services of but 2 of their best and bravest fro your consideration.

Wow, i know i was planning some stuff before the crash, but now definetly gonna "sign up"

Battle Brother Rurik IV, an number 3 of Assault Squad A; if thats alright

Im currently extensively working on my DIY chapter, so there is no name as of yet, but it is coming soon.

This is awesome, now i actually have incentive to finish the 30+ minis i have to do...

• 3 weeks later...

-=UPDATE TIME!!=-

i have updated the list to include the new members.

what is needed by all those in the list is at least some fluff posted here and is preferable to have a shot or two of a WIP mini as neph and i are now compiling the list and we will be needing all entries to have their model displayed and fluff finished.

we will be needing this done as soon as you can because neph will be choosing the commanding positions eg, sgts and command squads

so recap - get your entries in asap.

DM :D

No new Wip yet the latest one were the ones in my post a little while back (I paint slow!) :cuss

I have however written the fluff for Brother Iorek and the event that made him unique:

Fluff moved to latest completed post.

Edited by aee272

Okay well... umm, could I take the spot for a Heavy Bolter? Tactical or Devistator would be good, but if none are avaliable I'l gladly take an assault squad block o_o either way, does my character have to be a "true" space marine? I'm sort of writing some fluff for my army, and... well... long story short, they arn't truely space marines, but they're similar in strength and power, as well as organization <,< >,> if not, okay, I'll figure something out, if so, then, yay!

• 4 weeks later...

I have some new WIP shots. So far little work has been done on the actual model but the base is done and the head is just missing the eyes. It should be completed soon I hope :)

Base:

Base 1

Base 2

Head:

Head 1

Head 2

Edit: No new pics but finished the black armor highlighting and hope to finsish the model soon!

Edited by Barret

• 4 weeks later...

as far as i know there isn't any formal vehicle colour. one land speeder (from the older list) did have similar clours as if it where a marine eg mostly black with a red panel or two representing blood coy.

my rhino chassis will be black with the front grill panels red and some sort of design on top (i'm thinking a skull with a red cross on it's brow)

DM ;)

I totaly forgot about his until last night. I've done some super-speedy building, though, and I'm about to go spray my marine black. I havent decided on his name yet, but he's from the Knights of the Phoenix chapter.

EDIT: can I get changed to just a normal bolter marine aswell please?

Edited by Yamez

Can I be Ordos xenos Henchman 3 please.

Mini= Acoytle: Name Remus corasus.

Pic= http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...si&img=4849

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...si&img=4848

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...si&img=4847

Fluff= He was recognised by the Ordos Malleus inquisitor Pertabus after the Colfax binary uprising. Jerimiah had led the tattered remains of the pdf regiment back to the inquisitors landing site throught the rubble of the once grand city of Sorandeus to reach the inquisitors landing site. Instead of being angry with Remus for retreating instead of dying in the name of the emperor, it must of taken a skilled individual to lead a bunch of guardsmen through the rubble of the city and not get mauled, ripped to bits or sacrificed by the daemonic hordes who had overun the city. Pertabus suggested that he should go with him and fight chaos by his side but Remus said he would only join on one condition, that he would allow the pdf regiment to be merged into the inquisitors force. The inquisitor had no choice but to agree it was hard to come across someone who was good at manuvering through difficult terrain without them being a crimnal in the hive cities. For many decades Remus and Pertabus had fought along side eachother crushing many daemonic cults and incinerating their leaders untill that fateful day, they were back on colfax binary to investagate the high number of missing persons cases ,reported by the adeptus arbites, in the slums of the city. It must have been serious because the adeptus arbites didn't deal with it so they went sloothing round the slums for two days to findout what was going on. Pertabus suspected that it was the first thing that poped into every inquisitors mind when somthing mysterious was going on. Heresy. After hours of interrogating members of the public the found what they was looking for. A man named Joesef Laarkson told them where to find the root of the problem a priest named desden loki , in the Sanctum Imperalis, this wasn't the first time remus and pertabus hadmet cults started by over fanatic priests who would sacrafice so called 'non believers' to the dark gods but the priests would usually deny this and say it was for the good of the imperium, which would result in the heritical priests being blasted by Remuses holy shotgun shells. They got the timing wrong when they got to the sanctum imperalis the priest was sacraficing another poor citizen so they burst in just as the priests suspiciously daemononic looking knife plunged into the citizens chest, after witnessing this pertabus was in no mood to negotiate with the rouge priest so he just charged with his storm bolter blazing, but the priest was having none of this so he looked at the mad inquisitor with an hateful gaze and just as Pertabus was going to smash the rouge priests face in the priest thrust his daemonic knife in to the belly of Pertabus. Pertabus looked at the glowing knife in his belly and collapsed onto the cold floor of the snctum imperalis. Remus stared in disbelief as his master was dying on the floor. remus started to chant a small the litanes of hate as the priest started to make his way to him, Remus slung his shotgun over his shoulder and took his chainsword off of the pack on his back and charged. The rouge priest was making a speech about how he did these sacrafices for the emperor but remus had heard this many times before so he just charged at the priest and cut his arm off with one swing of his chainsword, the priest howled with pain and fell on the floor, he was begging remus for mercy as remus took the shotgun out and aimed at the priests face and fired. The adeptus arbites turned up in their chimera and corderned off the area so they coud get the dying inquisitor medical attention before it was too late. Inquisitor Pertabus had no choice but to have a year off to make sure the daemonic knife had left no taint in him and to get back to the level of fittness he was before, Pertabus told remus to go out and fight the alien and the heretic without him. So thats what remus did he was looking for new inquisitors to train with for years after.

P.s sorry for rubbish fluff but it was all I could think of and equally sorry for the rubbish ending aswell.

Edited by Barret

You gallery is locked, need permission to view :<

Edited by Barret

Well Brother Iorek is now ready to serve the Legio! The only thing I'm unsure about is what to add to the center of the banner, but as far as I'm concerned his finished. Any C&C is welcome. :o

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Brother Iorek of the Iron Bears seconded to the Legio Bolter and Chainsword

Brother Iorek was recruited from the Iron Bears homeworld of Talarios. He came from a small town outside the main city of Talarios. He and a few members from his same village were chosen to form one of the few scout squads that the chapter had available at the time. He showed tremendous skill and accuracy with heavy weapons and was given a Missile Launcher. Through out the crusade his squad succeeded in annihilating many enemy vehicles and fortifications. But unfortunately during the battle against Sorcerer Enoxz one of Enoxz?s hounds attacked him and half of his face had to be replaced with a bionics. [see Inq.file-683] After the crusade, for his and his squad?s bravery, they were upgraded to wear power armor. While continuing his service to the chapter, he was recognized as a skilled fighter and was chosen to leave his squad behind and be one of the Marines to join the Legio Bolter and Chainsword. Once a member he was assigned to a Tactical squad, still using his Heavy Weapon skill to enhance the effectiveness of his squad.

[inq.file-683]

[Account taken from Brother Iorek and visual from helmet]

Brother Iorek looked around the battlefield. This was one of the key assaults on the Death Bringers, and the Iron Bears were already at a disadvantage. His squad was given the job of providing cover fire for the charging assault marines. One of the traitorous rhinos zoomed up a nearby hillside, and his senses heightened. He knew it was his job to take it out. He knelt down momentarily and loaded another missile in to his gun and took up his position. He had taken down these things before and aimed right for its weak spot. The transport exploded in a giant fireball as the ammo inside detonated. He noted another kill mark to put on his missile launcher. The squad advanced to another location, by the rubble of a ruined building. This would be their greatest mistake. No sooner then arriving, a disturbance in the air behind them revealed that the Sorcerer Enoxz and his Chosen had arrived. Iorek tried to reload but he was not fast enough, one of Enoxz?s disgusting hounds charged from over the rubble on to him. He grabbed his combat knife and tried to stab the beast but it was no use. He could feel its oozing drooling jaw close in around his helmet. Pain rushed through his body as the teeth pierced through his flesh and bone. With all the energy he had left he thrust his knife and hoped it would make contact. It did and the thing let out a screeching howl before falling dead on the ground beside him. His energy completely gone and the pain getting to him, he blacked out. He awoke much later and light flooded his senses, day had dawned on the planet. He saw a figure standing in white armor before him, Apothecary Calux of the Chapter Master?s command squad, himself. Something seemed different to him, and then he realized it. Half of his organic face had been replaced with a bionic one. They had one the battle and he would continue to serve his chapter. The day had been a success.

Edited by Barret